Bed & Breakfast Rates
- R900.00 per person sharing per night (B&B)
- R1200.00 per person per night (B&B)
- Child rates on request.
Children are welcome.
Prices quoted are per person (a continental breakfast is included).
Please request rates for long stays.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice. All rates will be confirmed upon reservation
To Confirm a Booking
50% deposit is required prior to arrival, unless otherwise agreed.
- Bookings cancelled 8- 30 days prior to arrival will be charged a 50% cancellation fee
- Bookings cancelled 7 days or less prior to arrival will be charge 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellation fees are charged on the VALUE of the booking
Activities Near Us
We are located in the Southern Suburbs, within easy access to all Cape Town and Peninsula tourist attractions, with Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens on our door-step, a mere 5 minutes away.
Activities & Shopping in the Area:
- Wonderful walks in Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Newlands and Cecelia Forests and surrounding mountain passes
- SA Breweries
- Kelvin Grove, Vineyard Hotel
- The University of Cape Town
- Leading Schools: Herschel, Rondebosch, Bishops, SACS and Westerford
- Newlands Rugby and Cricket Grounds
- Restaurants – A multitude of fine restaurants in nearby Newlands, Claremont and Constantia
- The Sport Science Centre
- Golf Courses – Mowbray, Rondebosch and Royal Cape
- Groot Schuur, Royal College of Surgeons, Kingsbury, Newlands Clinic
- 7 minutes to Constantia Winelands and shopping centre
- Shopping: Cavendish Square, Constantia Village
- 15 minutes to Cape Town International Airport (Airport transfers can also be arranged)
- 10 minutes to V & A Waterfront
- 15 minutes to the beautiful Cape beaches and the picturesque fishing village of Hout Bay
- Tours - private or group tours and car hire arrangements and booking of restaurants may be made if required
- Belmont Square and Vineyard Conference Centre